Comfort Reigns Supreme.


Kate's wearing: Zimmermann t-shirt, J Brand boyfriend jeans, H&M belt, Topshop sandals,
Le Deux clutch, Celine sunglasses, Michael Kors watch.

I have come to the conclusion that the outfits that I put the least amount of thought and effort into are the ones that I find most comfortable and enjoyable to wear. This outfit includes a few of my staples as of late, minus the boyfriend jeans (I would be kidding myself if I referred to them as a staple). They are the jeans that boyfriends love to hate, which is probably why I never feel feminine when I wear them. 

An embellished, boho clutch is the perfect accessory to any outfit. Surprisingly I was unable to find one in America, but I was lucky enough that my mum found this little gem at a boutique in Burleigh, Queensland and sent it over to me. This clutch goes perfectly with my obsession of mixing patterns. Usually I not only pair it with stripes, but also leopard espadrilles or sandals, however on this occasion I felt like wearing something more simple.

No comments